Frequently asked questions - application process
Do I need to complete an application form?
When will I need to provide evidence of my qualifications?
When should I provide my referee details?
Where can I learn more about employment conditions (e.g leave, hours of work)?
Where can I park when I come for the interview and will I need to pay?
How many people are on the selection committee?
I know someone on the selection committee, what should I do?
- No. There is an online questionnaire that you will be asked to complete after you hit the 'apply' button.
- If you have certified copies of your qualifications then you should include it with your application. If you don't then you will be asked to provide original evidence of professional and/or academic qualifications during the recruitment process. We may verify these qualifications with the issuing institution.
- Academic positions only: please include a list of published material in your application. Copies of the publications are not required.
- You can provide these details in your application, but we will confirm details if you are required for an interview.
- Normally reference checking will include your current and previous supervisor.
- Academic positions only: we may also obtain a written reference from your referees prior to the interview, which we will confirm with you.
- The number differs depending on the position. You will be told of the composition when you are invited for an interview.
- Let the Recruiter know if you have a business or close personal relationship with any member of the selection committee. This will not hinder your application.