Relocating to UOW


On-campus (Wollongong only)

Accommodation Services Division manages short and long term accommodation (subject to availability).

You can contact UOW's housing officer to assist.

Off-campus (all campuses)

Short-term: There is a range of accommodation options available in close proximity of all our campuses. Wollongong main campus has many styles of accommodation available.

Renting: There are all types of accommodation available for rent close to our campuses. The rental market is competitive so preparation and organisation is key. For more information on rental application requirements, contact the rental agency.

Buying: Temporary residents of Australia must apply to the Foreign Investment Review Board prior to purchasing property in Australia. Please read through the rules and regulations carefully.

Last reviewed: 9 January, 2017